During pregnancy, women often shop for new clothes to accommodate their expanding belly. But what they often forget to shop are shoes. Pregnancy does not spare your feet. Your feet swell too. And so putting away your favorite pumps for the next few months becomes inevitable.
So which shoes should you wear during pregnancy? This shahpar post tells you about footwear during pregnancy and gives you a list of the best pregnancy footwear to consider.
15 Best Pregnancy Footwear for pregnancy
pregnancy footwear one is:
1. Clarks Women’s Arla Glison Flip Flop
This soft and cushiony flip-flop can take on all that excess weight and still let you walk comfortably. It is your best bet for a hot summer evening.
- Works well for during and post-pregnancy wear
- Made using Cushion Soft technology, so the skin feels fresh
- EVA midsole provides good shock absorption and reduces stress on the feet
- High-density foam provides extra cushioning
- Platform heels up to 1 inch
- Washable in machine
2. Skechers Sport Women’s Breathe Easy Fortune Fashion Sneaker
If you go for walks to stay fit during pregnancy, you can always opt for this good pair of sneakers that will keep you comfortable.
- Easy to wear and take off.
- Soft knit mesh allows the skin to breathe
- Rubber sole for shock absorption and reduction of stress on joints and ankles
- Memory foam insole provides good arch support
- Available in a variety of colors and designs
3. Clarks Unstructured Women’s Un.Loop Slip-On Shoe
This casual pair of shoes is comfortable to wear and looks fashionable too.
- Comes with a unique unstructured ventilation system with vents that takes in cool, fresh air and removes moist, warm air
- One-inch heel and a broad front, so toes have enough room
- Cushioned heel collar for comfortable wear and movement
- Rubber sole for good traction
4. Under Armour Women’s Ignite VIII Slide Sandal
These simple pair of sandals can make your feet feel pampered with the ultra-soft texture and comfort it offers.
- Footbed comes with two layers of 4D foam for greater comfort
- Contoured foot provides arch support
- Low heel holds the foot in an apt anatomical position
- EVA outsole provides better shock absorption
5. Ariat Women’s Cruiser Slip-on Shoe Casual
Casual is never casual for fashion-conscious women. Have a look at this uber-chic pair of slip-on casual shoes.
- Side stretch elastic panels provide comfort to growing feet
- EVA midsole absorbs shock to protect joints from stress
- Duratread outsole makes the shoe flexible and slip-resistant
- Synthetic sole makes it lightweight
- Available in a variety of colors
6. Roxy Women’s Bayshore Slip on Shoe Sneaker
Do not be fooled by the laces. This is a slip-on pair of shoes that can make walking less painful for the feet during pregnancy.
- Air-cooled memory foam keeps your feet cool and dry
- Flexible outsole makes unrestricted movement easy
- Molded arch provides better support
- Heels come with delicate print
- Available in various different colors
7. BOBS from Skechers Women’s Keepsakes Ice Angel Slipper
This Ice Angel Slipper can help complete your classy look for the evening.
- Cable knit sweater upper makes it stretchable and flexible
- Rubber sole provides stable absorbs shock and offers arch support
- Faux fur detailing gives it a classy look
- Ideal option to wear during winters
8. Adidas Women’s Adilette CloudFoam Slide
What can be more comfy than a pair of slide slippers?
- Easy to wear and remove
- Synthetic upper makes it durable and lightweight
- EVA outsole for comfortable movement
- Cloudfoam Plus footbed keeps feet comfortable
9. Scholl’s Shoes Women’s Rate Boot
Now you can wear boots in summer too. This pair of boots is designed for comfortable wear.
- Perforated detailing and side cuts make it ideal for hot weather
- Anatomical cushioning ensures comfort and good support
- Lightweight and flexible material makes walking comfortable
- Stylish design looks attractive and fashionable
- It comes with a one-inch heel